Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Item fusing script like in Stella Deus

I'm looking for like the title says, for an item crafting script.
But not the one in which you learn recipes, than choose the item you wanna make.
But the one where you choose two items from the inventory to fuse. When you click ok, those two items are used up to make a new item.
The item that I predefined to be made from those two.
Also fusing items should cost a certain amount of money.
And in screen where you choose ingredients I want shown only ingredients of certain element.
For example, I don't want the key items to show up in Ingredients because, key items can't be used for fusion.
So I would like to give key items a certain element that makes them not appear in the ingredients window.
And I would like if two ingredients aren't compatible for fusion to write on the screen: Can't fuse.

Maybe a script like this has already been made, but I can't find it so please if you have it, share!
If it hasn't been made, can anyone make it for me?
I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants a script like this one.
Pretty please?

Did you read his post sixdd? He/She doesn't want a recipe based system like Prexcraft, but a 'pick two random things from my inventory and fuse them' kinda thing...

Unfortunately, I don't think a system like this exists, at least not in English. I ~think~ I saw something similar to this, a synthesis shop, if you will, on one of the big Japanese coders' sites. (Paradog, was it? I'm not sure...) Of course; in its untranslated form, you're gonna have a rough time figuring out how to use it effectively. Sorry I couldn't be more help...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.