Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Is there a MapleStory-like system?

Does anyone know a good MapleStory-like system?
I have found some platform systems, but I don't know if they have specific fighting commands.

I suggest you try out GameMaker it's a lot easier for what you want to accomplish.
I've been trying to create a MapleStory game in RMXP for about 2 years now, I still got no luck on the mapping, characters on map and battlesystem as you said so let me know if you do please. :D

Cheers

Well, then, you're shit outta luck, 'cause there is not a decent platform script yet that is also compatible with an on map battle system.  Try searching on some Japanese scripting sites, though.  Maybe you'll get lucky.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.