Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Is it possible to...

Make a script where every step the character takes he gives up 1 hp? Can someone make me one like that. Also, let me be able to disable it. It sounds like an easy concept, but I don't know how to script. Please move this if it needs to be. Also, how do I implement the script into my game? All help appreciated.

Kelton":dklf9sd2 said:
but I also looked at the pic of the event thing in your sig and your rpgm looks different

(Somehow i couldn't modify my last post, sry for posting again)

You mean my event steal system? Yeah, when i took thoose pictures my "Theme" was windows classic, and i had changed the color(yeah, i know it looked ugly o.O) so that is the reason why it looks a little bit different. if you look at the first picture(i took it before i changed theme) you can see that it looks a little bit more normal.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.