Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Inventory Script?

Im sure this would have to do with inventory. Well heres my question, when you get an item, it stacks in your inventory, is there a way i can have it take up a slot each one instead? Like your inventory(BackPack) can only hold 30 items, so if your mining, fishing, etc you can only catch 30 fish or mine 30 ore. Hope this is plausible :)

Thats not what bothers me really, let them be unorganized. just like a max at 30, but doesnt stack the items, just puts them on a grid, maybe a graphically organized grid.

dude you guys try DerVVulfman's Grouping and details 5.2 . It sorts out the items into 6 or 7 categories. By default they are like armor, weapons, all items etc, but it can be changed. You could just change it to "ore" and "fish" etc.

Italianstal1ion said:
dude you guys try DerVVulfman's Grouping and details 5.2 . It sorts out the items into 6 or 7 categories. By default they are like armor, weapons, all items etc, but it can be changed. You could just change it to "ore" and "fish" etc.

German wasn't requesting an item category script, he/she was asking for an inventory limit script, actually.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.