Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Instant Resurrection

Greetings.

I am requesting for a script wherein if a hero dies in combat (HP 0), he is instantly revived at the end of battle with 1 HP and the same amount of SP during the moment he died (that is, if he/she still had a partner to help him around, if not, it's normally Game Over). I tried making this with Parallel Events, but someone told me that maybe I need a script for this- an area where my mind screams both in anger and fear.

Anyway, since I don't want to bother your time regarding compatibility issues, here is a list of scripts I integrated in my game:
  • Charlie Lee's FF10 Styled Conditional Turn Battle
  • Minkoff/DerVVulfman's Animated Battlers
  • ccoa's UMS
  • Raziel's Battle Report
  • Jirbytaylor's Disallow No Weapon
  • Vash's Death Switch
  • NearFantastica/f0tz!baerchen's AntiLag Script
  • Cybersam's Keyboard Script

Here's a short summary of my request:

Code:
Name: Instant Resurrection After Battle
Type: Customized Player System (?)
Info: Revives Hero who dies in battle, with the condition that he/she must still have at least one alive ally, with 1 HP and the same mana as the moment he died.

Thank you for helping me, and if you want credit for your work, I'll gladly add you in my list (I'm excited in making credits roll in the ending; the more names, the better). Have a nice day. ^_^

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.