Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Individual Item List for each Party Member

I'm looking for a script that allows Party Members to have their own Item List instead of all Party Members sharing the same Item List. I want this script, because I want to make an event in my game where the main party is knocked out or whatever and the other party members look for them but I don't want them to have the items the main party had.

So think you guys can help me there? :smile:

Something like the Suikoden system? interesting idea and very doable. I would LIKE to try this, but am a bit snowed under with my breath of fire scripting and promises..... if its not urgent i'd like to try it, but may be up to two weeks before i will get to it? if someone else comes along in the mean time and offers to do this, by all means let em have it! i'm def going to write this script anyway  :grin:

I did this quite a while back for XP, and if that's the system you're working in, I can find it again and re-post, if it's one of the things that was lost in the ages-old hack attempts.

If, instead, you're using VX, that's another ball game.  I've been working on redoing and updating the script in question in my off-time for several weeks, but with extra features added in.  If you want it for VX, it'd probably take me about a week to clean up the items portion and make it viable for plug-and-play.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.