Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Individual actor item inventories

Script Title: Individual item boxes
Okay here is what i need. I need a script that lets every actor in the party to have his or her own item inventory. Which mean that every actor has his or her own items he/she uses during gameplay or battle. For example let's say you buy a potion from a merchant, after you select the potion u want to buy, you then choose who to give the new item to. Then only that actor can use that potion because it's in his/her inventory. I also need this script to be able to let the player give or trade items between actors. For example: Let's say Ralph has 2 potions and Lucas has none, the script should let Ralph give one potion to Lucas. I hope i am being clear here. Also when ever a player gains a larger quantity of items (2 or more items) from a chest or after battle the items should be split evenly among the party. Example: Ralph and Lucas defeat a slime and gain 2 potions, 1 potion should go to Ralph and the other to Lucas. Also I would like this script to be compatible with Woranatas "Item Shop window script" and his "Neo Menu script". Well that's as clear as i think im going to get! Credit will be given to the brave soul who takes on this challenge!

P.S. If it's easier i wouldn't mind limiting each actors inventory to only 35 items, then when ever a player gains a large quantity or items from a chest or after battle and an actor has his/her inventory full the item(s) should go to the next person in the party. Also a "discard" option should be available for items if this is implemented. What i mean by "discard" is to throw away an item.

If you need anything just let me know and i'll add the detail ASAP!

LOL again thank you... but although this does pretty much what i want there is still one problem with the script, it divides up the money to everyone as well, which is needless to say, anoying!
I tried asking people and the actual scripter to edit the money splitting part out but no one has taken the challenge. That's why im asking for a whole new script, but if anyone happens to edit the script i would be more than happy with that as well!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.