Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Image Fonts

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, this will really come in handy... dare i say it...

See, I work with someone who's sort of hard of sight, when it comes to the little words, but, with the ability to do something like 'stroke' or something to really make the letters stand out, this would be perfect!

Now if I can just get that darned side-battler to work without suffering a brain fart from trying to figure out what tags make the characters animate and such...

This is a great script. But is there anyway to make the spaces smaller than the characters? I hve tried but i cant find a way

Venetia: Please do not necropost. If you have a question about an old script, ask a fully detailed question in RGSS Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.