Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

I'd like an animated fog script.

The sandstorm fog doesn't looks anything like a sandstorm because it's always sitting still. Anyways, I would like a script that allows fogs to move around. I'd prefer for it to be animated in a similar fashion to the backgrounds of Moghunter's menus (a semitransparent copy is made above the original and they move in different directions) but if that's too hard, just regular motion will be fine.
I'd also appreciate it if you commented on lines I may want to change such as the ones that determine speed and direction.

Thanks for looking, and thanks to whoever attempts this. I will of course credit you if I use your script.

You can make the fog move.

Make an event in page 2 there's map setting click on it, then choose the fog you want.
Now you can see the picture of the fog and on the right there are opacity,blending,zoom,sx,yx, put a number in sx if you want the fog to scroll to the right and yx to scroll down or up(I haven't tried yx so i don't know which side the fog scrolls).

With this way you can even scroll diagonaly by putting numbers in xy and yx.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.