Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

I need this Level Up System.

It's like, there's no level up trough experience points, so, I really don't know exactly how the system works.
But let's make this way, the more you Attack more chances of raising STR you have, the more you defend more chances of raising DEX you have, the more Magic you use more chances of raising INT you have, the more you evade more chances of raising AGI you have. The more damage you take more chances of raising HP you have and the more you waste your MP more chances of raising MP you have.

Hope I've made myself clear this time.
If there''s something you didn't understand, just ask.

Sorry my bad.
It's like, there's no level up trough experience points, so, I really don't know exactly how the system works.
But let's make this way, the more you Attack more chances of raising STR you have, the more you defend more chances of raising DEX you have, the more Magic you use more chances of raising INT you have, the more you evade more chances of raising AGI you have. The more damage you take more chances of raising HP you have and the more you waste your MP more chances of raising MP you have.

Hope I've made myself clear this time.
If there''s something you didn't understand, just ask.
Once more, I apologize for my mistake.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.