Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

I need some help, please help me if you can!

I am fairly new to rmxp, and i am using the mokoff animated battle system enhanced, i think mokoff is the name anyway, somewhere around there. Well, i have my animated sprite but when i go into battle, there are four of him stacked ontop of each other, and i don't know how to fix it, can anyone possibly help me.

ah go into the script and change the indivulal setting
or put your charater into another slot that is not 1 or 2 since it is aluxes and basil's slots and in the demo they are normal battlers.
Hope it help you
hugs

....Ok let's go from the beginning, wrong forum.
First off, it's MINKOFF, not mokoff, Minkoffs system is not a beginners script, you actually need to read the instructions. The script comes with the configuration set for the demo not for immediate use so you need to clear out the demo settings, the script called configuration has comments that clearly explain what to do, if you're still having trouble go to the Minkoff topic and read the PDF help file which will deal with any problems you may have with the script and it is likely to explain how to fix things better than anyone here.

Jason

Awesome Bro

Damn guys, lay off the poor chap, he's new here, he doesn't want people ripping his head off because he doesn't know where to post, geez !

Okay, what you need to do, is on the script it will have instructions and how to use it, it'll have something like

NUMBER OF POSES = x (Change x to the number of poses, this is usually 11)
NUMBER OF FRAMES = x (Change x to number of frames, this is usually 4)

Not 100% sure if it looks like that, never used it, but you'll see what I mean, the poses is how many lines of characters you have, most sheets have 11m abd frames is how many across, which is 99% always 4, so your sheet should be 11x4.

Hope I helped.

Well, i can't figure it out even with your help guys, and im sorry that i posted in the wrong forum. I'll just go hunt down another side view battle system thats ready for immediate use.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.