Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

I need patch for RMXP english version;;

Hello.

I downloaded demo version of RMXP then downloaded
english version patch.
But whenever I start the game, the texts wont show (In demo it showed
all the text like "New Game", "Load", "Exit")
Also when I talk to character in the test game, the sentence wont show.
I thought this greatest script web site had patch for the RMXP english that makes game shows texts for RMXP english version. (I downloaded English version at "rpgmaker.thaiware.com"which makes RMXP trial version to free version.) Can someone help me? Because I cant find the patch for it.
I Please :( I joined this site long long time ago and found the patch that i was looking for that time but right now I cant find one;;
I'm so sorry if I posted into wrong one; But please understand my situation;
The patch is all I need for RMXP english version;; Thank you great great people of RMXP.org. :)

WorldOfChaos;330317 said:
Hello.
(I downloaded English version at "rpgmaker.thaiware.com"which makes RMXP trial version to free version.)

That's the problem. You're using the illegal version. You can download a free 30 day trial and then pay $60 to keep using it. Here's a link to a legal download : RMXP download

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.