Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

I need help finding some scripts.

Ok I am having no luck in finding English translations of the KGC scripts for both RPG Maker VX and RPG maker XP. Dose any one know where the English translated KGC scripts are? If so could you tell me?

Thank you Shadow Lord, I have checked the link, very useful scripts. It helps a lot when you can read the script. Makes it very easy to use, for me anyways. Still no luck on the RPG Maker XP ones.

Hah! I agree, being able to read the scripts helps. You don't have to open Google Translations every few minutes for a gibberish translation. I'll keep an eye out for the RMXP ones, but I haven't had any luck so far. I'll tell you if I find them!

EDIT: Here. I found them in Japanese. A translator like Google can help you figure out what it says. Copy ONLY the comments you want to read. NOT the script itself. ONLY stuff behind #. Otherwise it will get really screwy. I'm still looking for the translated ones.

http://www.excite-webtl.jp/world/englis ... N&wb_dis=2

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.