Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

I need a side view battle script

I need some help i just recently got RPG Maker XP and now i want to find a side view battle script but i can't find one online and all the links i found are obsolete anyone want to help me find a script or does anyone want to send me the script?

New problem..when i added the script in it kept saying undefined method for... etc and i added # to make them green and it bypassed and now that i finally finished editing it out.. no one does anything when its a random battle .. help :(

(Note the errors say undefined method for start_phase1 etc)

Sorry, I don't use that CBS so I don't really know... but just letting you know, adding #'s to most lines in any script will screw it up, unless it's a comment... The whole point of # is to put before a comment and not process the info on that line.

DarkShadow, I'm just curious about something that might be of help. Can you take a screenshot of your main script? The script all the way at the very end of the script list.

In case you don't know how, click on the main script, press the PrtScn (Print Screen) button on your keyboard. Now open up MS Paint, press Ctrl and V at the same time, then save as a .jpg and add it to your post as an attachment.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.