Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

I need a side view battle script please.....

damn i hate when i find scripts and they dont fukin work cuz they all say error sumthin sumthin i jus want a side view battle script that actually works without having to change things on the script can anybody please make one that is error free please?

Dear native44, as stated above by razendnomar, try looking at the learn how to make a descent request. Another thing is, for people to view your request more seriously, type out you words and learn to speak. I don't think you have looked around the forum very well. There is a really nice side view battle system called
Rye.jp's CBS Starter Pack. Here is the link http://www.rmxp.org/forums/index.php?topic=24608.0 Have fun with it.

-Rijon

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.