Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

i need a kh script

hi i dont no if its alredy bein posted but i saw a kh script on the net and i would want it for my kh fan game but plz dont ignore my request plz just gice me a link if you find one and i would also need i link for its resouces plz

You realize that not everybody knows what KH stands for. And WHICH Kingdom Hearts? There are three released Kingdom Hearts games, each with their own unique gameplay style (a.k.a. different scripts). You'll need to be 10000000 times more specific than that if you want any help.

P.S. You can find sprites for Sora and Cloud in this site's Resource Analysis section.

Sephiroth7734;156612 said:
You realize that not everybody knows what KH stands for. And WHICH Kingdom Hearts? There are three released Kingdom Hearts games, each with their own unique gameplay style (a.k.a. different scripts). You'll need to be 10000000 times more specific than that if you want any help.

P.S. You can find sprites for Sora and Cloud in this site's Resource Analysis section.

The most logical answer's probably the CoM system

Probably. But I've been having daydreams (that I don't intend to make true) of a sprite version of KH2 (The battles with Twilight Thorn, Sephiroth, and the first battle with Xemnas would be SO COOL like that). Genji could be making a game simply BASED on Kingdom Hearts, and isn't looking for a Chain of Memories script in particular. (I don't know about you, but Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories was the hardest game I've ever played. I'm surprised I beat it without codes.)

first i ment the kingdom hearts 2 script but in rpgmxp format i found a site where theres the sistem but when i sobsribed myself it didint send the activation message but its in french. heres the link:http://www.relite.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2742&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45
but the chaine of memories would be good too but its resources may be hard to make and find
Off topic : Chain of memories i beet it esy in normal exept for the last fight with riku and rebirht(when you play as riku) same it was way esy and i didint use codes

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.