Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

I need a HUD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need a HUD set up like this,

actor name
  health (red)
    magic (blue)
      experience (green)

That would be great thanks! :rock:

no i need it at the bottom left corner of the screen. :wink:

:neutral: also i dont even see a hud on that page..

Mod's note: Please do not double post. If you are the last one to post, use the modify button to add content to the post.

arev

Sponsor

ORLY? It's a page that's supposed to show you that your request topic is lacking details. Don't expect people to wonder what you had in mind. Provide as many details as possible. Only then you have a chance of completing your request by someone.

AND DON'T  DOUBLEPOST!!

Edit: Ok, guys, don't bother reporting this. Nothing works on him. He must be the January one :]

I was trying to be polite but instead of help i got a bunch of wise cracks about how annoying i am. All i need is help but screw it because apparently all those peeps: luminier, noobo cant leave me alone and stop spreading junk around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.