Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

i need a 5sec intro thing

hey guys. if you remember i made that topic with my letsplay videos. i plan on making a few more and maybe even like video tutorials and stuff.

i was hoping someone could whip me up a short tune or beat or something to play over a really brief title clip.

i really don't have any specific requests. something a bit ROCK would be cool but nothing too hard. it should feel cool but inviting because remember it's just the short little jungle that plays over the title screen.

it cant really be too long either. like only 4 or 6 seconds would be enough. remember that the viewer's gonna just want to get to the cotent so the titke's only gonna be there briefly.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.