Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

I have activated the auto full-screen script, but I need another script for res

heres the script I have for auto full screen

#==============================================================================
# ** Full_Screen
#------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#  Automatically sets the game screen to 'Full screen' upon launch.
#==============================================================================
begin
if $full == nil
$showm = Win32API.new 'user32', 'keybd_event', %w(l l l l), ''
$showm.call(18,0,0,0)
$showm.call(13,0,0,0)
$showm.call(13,0,2,0)
$showm.call(18,0,2,0)
$full = 1
end
end

So basically, when I use it the game goes into full screen mode automatically, but when I do that, the resolution still remains bad, and thus the quality is bad. Can someone provide me a script that is compatible with this one so that the resolution is high when it goes full screen.

I've searched, but I haven't found one that is compatible with this one. Please help.

All that script does is force Alt+Enter, which scales the window to match the screen. For example, if the window is 1/4th the size of your screen, it'll double the dimensions of everything. And you've tried Seph's custom resolution script?

gratheo":3009dhs5 said:
All that script does is force Alt+Enter, which scales the window to match the screen. For example, if the window is 1/4th the size of your screen, it'll double the dimensions of everything. And you've tried Seph's custom resolution script?

Yeah I tried the custom resolution script, but it doesn't seem to be too effective with this for some reason.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.