Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

I cant get these 2 scripts to work togeather.. help please

hello I'm in dire need of help to fix this problem... I'm trying to get this script to work that creates custom characters like in a mmorpg you can select hair and name and clothes ect. I cannot figure out how to get it to work with mr mo's sabs. This is the battle system I want for this game I've tried others too and they work a little better like mr mos abs will actually get to the point to where you can play the custo character but when you load a saved game it crashes...

this one is having a problem with some thhings... here is the download link for the file: http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/970fab6438_2.85MB please make sure it works with creating playing saving and loading and map transfering before you're done.

If you fix this script I will be in your dept and I might pay you 10 dollars if that's not against the rules if you like... just so it gets done fast.

The script Easy Character Creator has a bug already. Can't get your game to run. Deleted all except the script and still get an error.

Get the individual script working and I might try and fix it. I want to do something and learn at the same time.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.