Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Hydrolic's Sprite Hut

Danny

Sponsor

Well most, if not all of my sprites were wiped of the forum due to the hack :( So I thought I'd post them here and let people see them again, and get some analysis. I'll also post works in progress and such. So let the list begin :)

Originals: (Some of these I might take the blending tool to at some point)
Ghosty
Alien
Purple Bouncer
Flowr Monster Animation

On Despain's Geredreth Advance (Excuse bad side view hair I was young :P)
Modern Guy-First ever completed sprite so it's terrible
Casual Futuristic
Ghast-Original Design by Arctrooper48

White Ties:
NPC
Kinda A Skater-Bad Hair Sorry

Kaeru and Despain's Desperu:
Plain NPC

I don't have any RTP character that can be used for now and the rest are edits I can't be bothered uploading.

WIP:[/FONT]
Cool RTP Guy
Geredreth Advance Character
Full Kaizer Women-Non Usable-It is for a Going Places Productions Game

That's all, for now anyway.

Rye

In the white tie's skater person, you left the color bars on the bottom of one of the sideviews. Might want to get rid of that. Your stuff is pretty interesting too. And I still adore the little ghost. :D

Very good, the white ties NPC has worse hair than the skater IMO, but still, pretty good stuffs. Liking the flower thing, and your NPC is fan-tastically cool. Keep up the good work, Hydro.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.