Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

HUD Request (PR ABS)

Intro
I'd like to request that someone create a heads-up-display (HUD) for a project that I am working on. Credit shall be given on said project once it is completed.

Script Topic

Request

Here is a mock-up that I created, as well as the small picture that I used for it. The explanation can also be found inside.

Mock In-Game Screenshot
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/ ... xample.png[/img]

HUD Picture
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/ ... kUpHUD.png[/img]

Actor: In this square, I would like for a replica sprite of the active actor to be shown, just like in the HUD for the Demo of the script.
Lvl : XX: I would like for the level to be displayed, where the XX would display said actor's level.
Name: I would like for the Actor's name to be displayed in this location.
Black Squares: In said squares, I would like for icons to display hotkeyed items. The hotkeys and locations for said icons on the cross are as follows:
Top - Input:L
Bottom - Input:R
Left - Input:Y
Right - Input:Z

I hope the bars are self explanatory. I would like for the HP and MP to be displayed over the bars as well.

In closing
As stated before; credits shall be given, as well as thanks in advanced. Thanks also to RTH for bringing the script here and having it translated, as well as this site, for having me.

The picture used is only an example and will not be the final product of what I release.

Thank you for your time
Sasame Kiryu

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.