Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Housekeeping Script !

nayc

Im currently looking for a Sort of script / programme

That i can send a item to somebody , When they are playing the game Like send them 10000gold from winning a competition or sumthing ? Or Maybe Send Like System Messages to everyone !

Also . . . Looking for a chatting script
Its not a multiplayer game because i dont know how to make it Multiplayer but I would like users to chat to one another ! ! !

Anybody help me on these ?

nayc

Well i want it to be Multiplayer but have no idea how =S
Anybody got tutorials for this ?

And the Money sending system i would like it to work like this :

You enter a competition ( or win an event etc ) >> Then you recive a Voucher Code >> Then enter it in a box >> Then you recive like 1000 Gold or sumtin

Anybody help ??

nayc;235476 said:
Well i want it to be Multiplayer but have no idea how =S
Anybody got tutorials for this ?

And the Money sending system i would like it to work like this :

You enter a competition ( or win an event etc ) >> Then you recive a Voucher Code >> Then enter it in a box >> Then you recive like 1000 Gold or sumtin

Anybody help ??

try netplayplus for the multiplayer script http://www.netplayplus.net/bb3portal.php?sid=c94eba4243aad37aeec88bfa3a1ba8a1

and the money sending system can very easily be made with events. there is no need for a script, in fact, i think that making a script would be more work than just making the events.

nayc

Thanks for link

And btw
Events wouldnt work because ....

Its not for on game things
For like the forum competitions or say donaters so when they WIN and COMPETITION i send them a VOUCHER CODE ... They type in the code

And they RECIVE THE ITEM ?

Get me ?

nayc

Thanks for the help

The script one never seems to work on my game =S

but oh well i used the Events lol

And its working not that good but it will do for the game version im making .

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.