Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

horror script help

I am after a couple of scripts but I cant find anything that gets what I am after

1. I want a script that works in a similar way to most enemy detection scripts except it should be a little more realistic and there should be the abillity to hide in certain locations such as cupboards and behind curtains, but if the enemy can see you when you hide they will pull you out of your hiding place and kill you

2. I want another script that changes health into panic, the panic meter should raise when an enemy appears or hits you and when the panic meter is higher the screen is more distorted, also when the meter hits full the character cant stop running and if they are hit they die.

both of these scripts will create a system like the clock tower series or haunting ground on the ps2

any help would be brilliant...

thanks

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.