Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Home Star Runner

Kraft

Sponsor

Anyone seen/heard of that site?

If so what was your favorite episode?
also, for those of you who have never seen/heard of Himestarrunner before, check this out...
http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail153.html
Eh? Pretty Funny stuff (the no loafing sign is a trademark of Strongbad's House) The guy with the red mask on is named Strongbad, the yellow creature that is his friend is named The Cheat, and then there is Homestar. You will know him when you see him... the funniest guy with the accent...

Kraft

Yay me. I haven't checked it out in a year or so, but it's probably still the same anyways.

Oh, and "A Jorb Well Done" is the best.

Nin

I burninate all the peasants. It got old after a bit though. I did like the Peasant Quest game, but I never really figured the whole thing out.

I used to go on that site a lot. I don't really anymore but it's still an awesome site. My favorite episode is the Trogdor one and the Senor Morgage one. Those were some good times...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.