Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Hi! I need a ATB Battle System SCRIPT

Hi! I need a ATB Battle System SCRIPT. I would need a ATB Battle Script to add on my Sideview battle! I don't want to have turnbased battle, I want each character to have a gauge gradually filling and when full your character can take action.

I need a battlescript that is not only side-view, but with an ATB gauge for EACH partymember, each caharacter to gradually fill up and when one character's meters full, that character can act. Like in FFIX.

Take a look at this link (wait in 25 seconds before the BATTLESYSTEM STARTS):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyl0_C0 ... re=related

It is the battlesystem of FFIX, I want THAT type of battlesystem, with parameters gradually rising. Can I have an ATB Battle System Script?

Thank You.Well I cannot seeany script to copy from in that linl. Sorry but im a noob and dont know how to script.
I need a battlescript that is not only side-view, but with a ATB gauge for EACH partymember, each caharacter to gradually fill up and when one character's meters full, that character can act. Like in FFIX.

Take a look at this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyl0_C0 ... re=related

It is the battlesystem of FFIX, I want THAT type of battlesystem, with parameters gradually rising. Am I specific enough?

As I said, cant find any script in that link. Sorry

Atoa

The ACBS has all you need.
If you don't belive, take a look at this:
finalfantasy.png

This is 100% ACBS. No other custom Script.
The HUD was edited using the add-ons of ACBS.

You won't find an sideview ATB with more options than it.

You won't find an magic copy/paste script that will do all work for you with the features you want.

Ok thnak you but once again WHERE can I find the base script? Because I need it don't I? And I am doing the system in the link It just takes a lot of time, but ofcause I also have time! Ps. Is this possible to ADD-ON to your already side-view battle?

Sorry for the stupid question..

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.