Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Hey there. An RGSS master is now among you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, as my screen name implies, I am an RGSS/RGSS 2 master! I am capable of creating <i>any</i> type of system you
could possibly imagine with RGSS or RGSS 2. Need a custom menu system? Battle System? Need something fixed?
Have a totally new idea you want backed by a powerful system of any sort? I'm your guy! I am a very experienced
RPG smith here to share my skills with the greater 2-D rpg creation community! Don't hesitate to PM me to discuss
and develop your ideas! My fee is <u>extremely</u> low, I am here to take on challenges, have fun and help!

I appreciate your reading this, PM me and you will not be disappointed!his post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.