Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.
Heroes of the Seasons

Heroes of the Seasons 1.0

Starmage submitted a new resource:

Heroes of Christmas - A Christmas-Theme'd Boss-Rush Turn-Based RPG with Visual Novel Styled storytelling.

For-forums.png

Trailer:

cooltext449121242066721-1.png

Heroes of Christmas is an entry to the RPGmakerweb 2023 Christmas Game Jam! Once the Jam is over, it will be worked upon to be commercially released as a full game with additional...

Read more about this resource...

Hi everyone! Here's a trailer for Heroes of the Seasons! Showcasing the challenging boss battles you will face, as well as the Cameo bosses you'll get to encounter in this Christmas-themed turn-based, boss-rush RPG. Uncover the story of why certain villains despise the holidays you're meant to protect. ;)

[video=youtube]

Special thanks to Berry B for making this trailer for me.

Thank you to everyone who has supported this project with their feedback, well wishes, and donations for the crowdfunding project. The RPG maker community has helped me so much in making this project what it is now. ^^

Heroes of the Seasons Steam store page is now up! Your wishlists would mean so much to me! ^^ Stay tuned for the release! Much love! <3

Announcement

Greetings, everyone! I am happy to inform you all that Heroes of the Seasons is now officially released on Steam! You may get it now for $6.99. <3

A free short demo is also available for download. ^_^

New-Main-Capsule.png

I would like to thank my family and friends who have been supportive of me for this. And I would like to thank Berry, the Main artist of this game who worked with me to help me with the final boss design, battle balancing + testing, making an epic trailer + steam promotional art for me, and supporting me so much throughout the development of this game. Thank you to the amazing generous people who donated to this game's crowdfunding that made it possible for me to avail the custom arts services and steam slot for this game. (I will be sending the keys to you, shortly) Thank you to the testers who helped me with feedback and testing this game to improve, and to the people who also gave their insight while this game was under development. Thank you to the 5 people who mysteriously voted this game's demo on the Christmas Jam "Fan Favourite" resulting in the demo winning the award. Thank you to the wonderful people of RMW who hosted and judged during the Christmas Jam for giving me the opportunity to make this game + give their feedback to it as well. And lastly, I wish to thank god/source and my spiritual guides and ancestors for giving me the strength to carry on.

Developing this game to its commercial version consisted of so many sleepless nights and overthinking during the holidays, but it was so much fun and it really allowed me to express my passion and creativity in making RPGs.

With that said, it means so much to me to finally have my second commercial release, and I couldn't have done it without all of you. I hope everyone interested in trying this passion project will enjoy it. Have an amazing day everyone! And stay awesome with your game dev and gamer journeys alike! <3

Hello everyone! Here's the 5th batch of mercenaries spotlight for Heroes of the Seasons! Hope you all enjoyed it! Stay tuned for more! <3 ^^

Heroes of the Seasons is 50% Off on Steam for the Steam Spring Sale! :D

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.