Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Help with Stealing/Mugging/Scanning 6.0 by Trickster

NBEOTM

I'm using a very simplified stat system (Think Paper Mario) and I really like triksters Script, mainly the Scanning part is there a way to set it so it only shows the enemies name, hp, mp, strength, Defense, Agility and their weakness and resistances towards the elements and the gold and exp they give.

Or if you show me where the window can be edited that would be great, I've looked under all the parts of the script and played with it and have no idea what to do. (My scripting ability is very very limited, so far I can do basic editing to other scripts and change things like the menu and battle formulas)

Thank you.

Section 2 of his script: Customizations.

Right from the start, you should see
Code:
  #===================================================
  # â–¼ CLASS Scan_Window Begins
  #===================================================

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.