Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

help with finding game scripts

I don't know if this is the right place to ask or the right question but I was wondering if someone knew where I could find game scripts, for example, Diablo 2 fighting, or inventory. I guess that what I'am really asking is if anyone knows where to find the original game scripts for games like that. Thank you for helping. :)

Diablo and Diablo II are Action Battle Systems (akin to Zelda's system, but... much more graphically intense). There are no ABS systems here that are ... THAT ... advanced, but there are some you may want to consider.

Try checking out the FORUM SCRIPT LISTINGS in my sig (and stickied at the top of the Submitted Scripts forum) and you can search through the Custom Battle Systems we have available.

You may also wish to check out the Item Related category for the inventory option and the Audio/Video Enhancements section for an HP display script that ... hehehe... shows red and blue MANA orbs just like Diablo's.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.