Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

HELP! I need a anti Lag script!

DJ

Some guy that did RMXP before

:cry: HELP!  :cry:

I need a anti lag script!

and scripts I have in my project, they makes problem with SDK, So I'm not able to use most of anti lag scripts. there are anti lag scriopt without SDK, but they're usually not effect any. So If you give me an Anti Lag script, it must not require SDK. and I want to boost up FPS to 40 FPS, and some of my friends did it. their game had almost 50 events in each map, but their FPS was full. but if i held 50 events, My game starts to crash.

So anyone help... Please...
(Sorry for too many conditions for script, and I know It's hard to form this script, but I must need it.)

DJ

Some guy that did RMXP before

Sorry. I already tried this one, but it didn't works at me.
Like double J(nucked one), I am korean too, and I think that's why many scripts are not working...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.