Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

hello i am new

hi yall, I come from the land of GamingW. I'm already on the discord but thought I would stop by on this the day of HBGAMES 18th birthday.

Wish I knew about this place sooner!

Anyways, I make vidya games. Most of them are unfortunately not very good. but I have fun making them regardless.

I also like to tinker with random game engines, set up twitch streams for random things, and just mess around with tech stuff in general.

Anyways, hiiii~!

Remi_Chan

Chaos Goddess

Hello New, I'm Remi. Welcome to this; the boundary between reality and the intangible weave of the eldritch.

I'm the resident trouble-maker / garbage gremlin but also one of the few overly-productive people.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.