Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Harvest Moon Style Rucksack Iventory

Is there anyone who knows where I can find a Harvest moon Style Inventory? Preferably one that doesn't take you to another screen?
In fact I would even settle for something like Resident Evil 4's grid system.

Harvest Moon Rucksack - The items appear in a box like fashion across the menu showing only the picture and amount held. When cursor is on the item - it shows the description.

Resident Evil 4 style - Your bag is a certain amount of squares big. lets say 5x5. And each item takes up a certain allotted space.

I would be EXTREMELY happy if someone could point me in the direction of such scripts and/or develop one for the community. I have searched but to no avail. I even tried doing one myself but my ruby script attempts are like asking Helen Keller to play darts in a room full of kids.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.