Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Guitar Hero, sort of

i know that there are other scripts out there (music music revolution?) that uses the same engine, but they don't use the same features that i need.
And i hope that someone could help me with these, becouse i'm not familiar with Ruby at all, and any attempt of creating a script has just been rubbish.
So what i need is this;

-the Notes are events, and when the events reaches an specific Y-mapping and if the player presses the correct button (up, down, right, left) then you get points for how close you were on pressing it perfectly.

-You are able to press two events at once

-The board is vertical.

-There is special Notes, and they are longer then the other notes, (same feature as in guitar hero) so you have to press it for a longer time, and you get points depending on how long you press the button (within the note)

that's about it!, if anyone could help me with this, it would be great!
and of course, credit will be given!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.