Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Guild Wars 2 (also, Guild Wars)

Hey, would anyone with a large enough monitor be able to get me a screenshot of GW2, with no widgets on the screen (just scenery and character), 800x1000 pixels in size, where the character takes up no more than the bottom 700px? Something interesting. Does that make sense?

If not I'll try and bork my resolution to be able to do it.

yes. I can but not until later this week?
Ill probably screencap a landmark scene
I just have to wait until i get it installed on my laptop which has a really good res and I can run it full detail

I run GW2 on 1920x1080 and maximum everything, I can take a shot of myself if you want.
I'm not level 80 though, so my armour isn't the fanciest.

Nachos

Sponsor

hey i bought it almost 2 weeks ago,

Human necromancer. wanted to be a ranger but oh what the hell.

lvl 43 i think, tanky (about 11k hp and 900 armor)

AlexDeLarge.6921

I have a couple of active friend. I am mostly passive though i sometimes like to ERR SORRY :box:

I have a guild so yeah, hit me up

Man, Mount Maelstrom is a really cool area, but I can't work out how to get to Maelstrom's Waypoint, especially without dying. But it seems whichever way I come to it I'm blocked by impassable terrain. Found quite a few clipping errors around here too.

Not sure if it's worth plowing into the straights of devastation (if I can)... I'm only level 66.

FINALLY reached level 80 because of this crazy event going on right now which makes events spawn all over the place. But now I have 20 skill points that I can't even use because I unlocked every skill o.o;

Unlocked 70% of the map now, just hit the city of Arah, pretty awesome.

But whyyyy don't dungeons scale down to one player. So awkward finding teams.

You need skillpoints for stuff as Legendary weapons, it's not just for unlocking skills. Even though that is what the name implies.

LOOK I ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING

R822BGY.jpg

:smoke:

It seems it has been a while since the last person posted here, but I still play GW2 somewhat regularly and would be happy to run dungeons / whatever with people who would enjoy that. I like to think I'm pretty good at the game.

Mostly nowadays I just jump on when my friends ask me to, or to do some PVP, but I still have a lot of fun with it. Previously I had a pretty potent addiction, which thankfully is over now. My in game name is "Limibop", for any curious.

Haven't played in a few months; have there been or are there ever going to be any significant world expansions? Will we ever see Cantha?

Nachos

Sponsor

I've recently started playing again in may because some friends got it. Still haven't managed to direct enough attention to it in order to get a lvl 80 char.

sigh.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.