Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Grandia's Battle Report System?

Hi! I'm requesting for a script of Grandia's battle result/report system. where when a battle wins, it will appear.

it goes like this:

a screen shows up with a background then shows first the items and gold you have gathered where there's a rectangular frame at above to show the gold you earned and a huge square frame below to show the items you earned then after that, a transition will happen and who another one with the same background and shows four 1/4 frames showed for each character's faces and status data (like exp increase to show and STR,INT,AGI etc.) inside...

I do hope that this script can be done, thanks in advance for some good scripters out there! and big credits and thanks will be given! ^_^

and if you don't know about grandia, search it at youtube... :)

yion

Here is what you want:
(BY CELL)
just copy paste it into a Script above Main.
(the spoiler didnt worked so i made it font = 1 )

COMMON SENSE PLEASE.  The spoiler didn't work because the script is too long to be posted here.  Upload a text file somewhere and link back. ~ Atemu

Edit: @Atemu: and i dont care if it does not work and you just edit it.
I guess he got it alrdy now anyway and he can search it up, and i feel bad for
helping a person and getting edited. Font 1 Was not-disturbing at all.
And still you edited it.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.