Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

GOTY 2021 Prep

Hi guys! It's a year since we last held our Game of the Year competition, and there is still time to submit a game to be elligible for the 2021 draw.

We'll set up a poll soon and run an eZine special for all the amazing games we've had this year.

Not counting all the games I added from the old Completed Games forum, I count 37 elligible games this year, which is the most we have ever had! We might even have enough content to run a fully-fledged .ORGy Awards for the first time in a while.

Remi_Chan

Chaos Goddess

If Demo's don't count then I'm outta luck ahahaha~!

If they do then you can put Junked or literally any of the ones that haven't won yet in to the nominations.

The good news is i personally went and made game pages for all of them with the forum's rebrand nd upgrade to Xenforo so it won't be a battle of outdated things!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.