Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Golden Sun Script

Firstly -
If you have never played the GBA game Golden Sun, or Golden Sun: The Lost Age, you probably don't know what I'm talking about.
ANYWAY, the script I need is the Golden Sun Battle System, where the actors actually jump at the enemies with the swords/axes/maces etc, and the enemy either dodges it or gets whacked. The character's battler will change depending on what weapon he is weilding. When casting a spell, the battler raises his hand/weapon in the air, and the spell animation hits the enemy... it's kinda hard to describe :p
But anyone who wants to take this thing on...... please reply :thumb:

I´ve one... a complete Golden Sun Pack from RmXP.net

You can download it here: GOLDEN SUN PACK

Description:

A Button for Dashing.

I deleted some Graphics and much BGM, so it´s much smaller to download.
If you search some Music, visit VG Music, select GBA on Music Select... then choose the letters G-R and search for Golden Sun..

Sir Lord Biowulve;153569 said:
I´ve one... a complete Golden Sun Pack from RmXP.net

You can download it here: GOLDEN SUN PACK

Description:

A Button for Dashing.

I deleted some Graphics and much BGM, so it´s much smaller to download.
If you search some Music, visit VG Music, select GBA on Music Select... then choose the letters G-R and search for Golden Sun..

my GOD UR MY IDOL ive been looking goldn sun sets for ages and now OMG do you have any more and would you mind if i used these

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.