Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Gaydads Interactive Present's - A Serenade Drama

OMG, This is AWSM! Rexxz, your an evil genius! This was knee slapping good. Des sounds like I alway's imagined ... "No sex"

Rare

"because, your calling me ugly!!  that hurts my feelings..."

"your the fattest fag ever to live on this earth!"

"well i wanted to see the reaction first, you know...with the hairy legs..."

oh god im putting this on my ipod

e

Sponsor

Well, I have to admit it's pretty funny. What'd be funnier though is if they actually talked like that. Pretty good voices.

sixtyandaquarter":2o12vedi said:
Rexxz.
Who posted it :x

I thought it may have been a duo seeing as it was team gaydads.

And how can a true story (adaption) be considered making a drama, they can't help the truth (adapted).

mawk

Sponsor

Oh my god, this is amazing. .-.

I think this is calling for the leap to the big screen, even if as it stands we'd be limited to like a dub over, like, DBZ. :x

I love you, I love this, I love laughing at drama. I'm feeling a lot of love right now. : D

rexxzecutioner":3w0nmuq5 said:
It happens all the time within literature and drama, to base your screenplay on real events.

I was agreeing with you in the first place... maybe it was those brackets what done it. :P

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.