Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Game of the Year 2022

Untitled-14.png

To celebrate us turning 18 years of age, this year our Game of the Year competition will feature one or more cash prizes - depending on how many entrants there are! At a minimum there will be a £50 pot, distributed however we wish. This is all from Ellie's pockets mind.

Any completed indie game is elligible as long as it is new to us this year.

Ellie will set up your game page for you if you have one elsewhere, such as itch.io or rpgmaker.net. Just create an account here at arpgmaker.com and DM ellie a link to your game (thereby giving permission to copy and/or edit text, information, pictures and links from that page). This will get you a Game Page here with all sorts of gadgets, gizmos and analytics!

Last edited:

Remi_Chan

Chaos Goddess

Ooh, my 2018 winner is in there!

I approve of this thread because I'm a self-obsessed dweeb who can't live without peer acknowledgement! :0

But jokes aside, I have no games to release this year. I don't think a weekend long delta build really counts. :0

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.