Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Game of the Year 2014-15: Voting

HBGames.org Game of the Year 2014-15

• Frog, The Collector

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Engalia: The Wager

• Shindra Duel Adventures

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Battle of the Heavens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Castle Oblivion 3

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Born Under the Rain

• Good Bye Rebeca

• Lucid Awakening II

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Night Mare

• Secret of Stormlot 2

• Shattered Hourglass

• Dude, Where's my Speeder?

• Noujou Seikatsu

• Farmyard Chronicle

• Fantasy on Valentine's Day

• Deja Vu Chronicles

• The Mysterious Wonderland of Alicia Chan

• Little Briar Rose

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • D is for Dungeon

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GAME OF THE YEAR 2014-15

It's (roughly) that time of the year again, where we shall be voting for our favourite completed game of the past year. It's been a slower year but there are still 19 epic games to choose from. Check them out if you haven't already. Any game posted to the Complete Games board since the last poll is eligible.

Once again you have three options, choose your favourites and then the one with the most votes wins. There's no poll end date although should be roughly a month from now, providing we've had enough votes for it to reflect a community decision.

Winner features on the homepage and in the eZine. Get voting!

I just thought I would point out that my game, Frog, The Collector, was actually completed way back in 2009. Even though I've only just gotten around to posting it on this site, I don't think it qualifies to be on this list.

Thank you for putting my game also in it. I'm gonna release my next game on July 10, will it be added on this list when it comes out or am I to late to participate for that game?

Great idea by the way, people made some great games in the past years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.