Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Fun in the Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

I'm going on vacation for a bit, I have a cruiseliner stateroom with my name on it. I'll pop back in to award the Black Tuesday winner with their prize, but otherwise, I probably won't see you guys until mid-August.

Don't get any funny ideas, though, I've given Dark Zero root admin access, and he's not afraid to use it. ;)

This should be in the "Introductions and Farewells" subforum. Haha.

Have a great vacation- from what I've heard (of your offline life), you certainly deserve it).

Good luck,
Serenade

Aw...
Just when I get internet access...

Enjoy ccoa! That's the kind of stuff you should do instead of sitting at a computer all day.

YAY! She's going-- I mean, ermm.... *runs away*

jk,
Goodbye for now and Welcome Back from when you return you jammy..er... *insert witty and insulting word here*

You know, people, if you don't know what to say, it's not obligated that you post here... :P She's so far gone at this point that none of this will be read until she's already had the fun you're telling her to have.

Yeah, I was thinking people would eventually stop posting unless they had something worthwhile to say that hadn't already been said but I guess I thought wrong. Closed for now.

Anonymous

Just popping in from the scenic Alyeska Ski Resort to share this "I wish you were here but not really" pic. This is a shot of my cruiseliner, the Summit, from the beach of Icy Straight Point near the native village of Hoonah.

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/4362/ravenqe3.jpg

Alaska is beautiful, expect a lot more photos later. ^_^ Catch you all in about a week!

$t3v0

Awesome Bro

Ccoa, if you took that picture...my hats off to you for object placement and lighting.

Enjoy the rest of your trip!

~ $t3v0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.