Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Forced Action Command for Mr. Mo's SBABS

I'm hoping that I can get a script that can call skills using events. I tried using the force action command in events; however, I realized that the command does not allocate to Mr.Mo's SBABS script....and that the skill set is seperate.

What got me inspired by this is the idea of "area action attacks," which can be seen in the brawler game The Warriors, where if your by a certain object you can use it against an enemy. Another fairly close example of this can be Kingdom Hearts 2, where you press triangle in certain areas to use a special attack. Basically, I would like to be able to start a skill from an event using Mr.Mo's SBABS.

So I hope someone can help me with this, and see if I can get a script that works alot like the the force action or atleast just be able to use call script to call skills.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.