Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

For scripter who want idea on scripting..

Kyo

Introduction
Well i'm very new to rmxp , and i wanted to give idea/suggestion to those scripter who got no idea on what to script.[no offense or force from me.]

System Use :
RPG MAKER XP BABY!

Script Title:
Loads Of Suggestion and i'll put detailed in it.

Skills :

§ Charged Shot § :
When the player select the skill , it will open a new small window and have 2 selection. "Use Skill" and "Charge". If the player select charge it will charge , it could charge maximum of 2 or 3 or whatever time.Once it reach it maximum charge , the player could no longer select the option.
How the skill attack with charged hit? When the user have charged it could just select "Use Skill" to blast the charged hit and the hit will multiply by 2.2 [for 1st time charged] and 3.5 [ for 2 time charged].Or the maker choice.

± Scary Skill Song ± :
Whenever the skill use , a BGM song [not the battle song] will heard and will go back to it actual battle song after the skill were use =P

Extra =O :

Money Harvest Bag :
When the player hit a button [ a , b , c or whatever] a Small menu appear at centered , middle screen.An it will ask the player to input the amount of gold the player wanted to harvest.After 10 minute the money will be harvest by 5%. When the player hit the button AGAIN , a menu will appear and say how many gold you have gain at the same time it give back the current money the PLAYER just receive and the additional harvested gold.

Weapon Maker Kit :
When the player hit whatever button , a menu will appear and the "WMK" will scan for 4 object that able you to create weapon.
The Thunder , Water , Earth , Fire stone.
EXAMPLE :
If 2 Thunder stone are in the player inventory , a Thunder Blade could be made.
If 1 Thunder Stone 3 Water stone are in the player inventory , a Lightning Wand could be made.

In the menu , it will appear the Weapon name and it requirement.The player could scroll down and choose what weapon could he make.

Could make for skill too!!

If the script were made i will input a link and the credit to those script creator.
I'm so sorry for the bad grammar :cry:

Atoa

My ACBS has the "Charge" skill, it can easy be converted for default battles

The "Money Harverst" can be done easy with events.

About the The "Weapon Make Kit", shere's a lot of "alchemy" scripts hanging there that do this.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.