Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

FlyFF

Danny

Sponsor

http://flyff.gpotato.com/ Fly For Fun!

This is a new and free online game. It's absolutely amazing. It's quick to get the hang of by simply reading the in game FAQ. Start of by battling monsters and as you level go explore the lands to fight harder ones. At level 7 begin quests and at 15 choose your first class of Mercanery, Mage, Assist or Acrobat.

Play with firends in a party or register a guild if you want. Playing is much fun and monsters are animated well. You'll be missing out in alot if you don't download it and play. If you do download it and start to play alot, which you will as it's as addictive as WoW, tell me so I can add you to my friends messaging list and we can party ;)

The lands are really big. You start by fighting bat creatures(AiBaits) then mushrooms(Mushpangs) and then can just go look for bigger monsters that are of greater levels. Skills can be obtained through leveling, and then get more by leveling your recent skills. Play and you'll be automatically hooked :) Infact I'm off to play it now, so check out the site (you must reigtser there to play, but it's really just registering at the forum, your Account ID will be your sign in name), watch the videos and play!

Well, I knew it was a matter of time before your fanboyism would kick in. After I showed you this you've been at it pretty hard. Well, although I'm not on as much as I used to be, it would be nice to see some familiar persons.

Danny

Sponsor

jstreet said:
Well, I knew it was a matter of time before your fanboyism would kick in. After I showed you this you've been at it pretty hard. Well, although I'm not on as much as I used to be, it would be nice to see some familiar persons.

I couldn't help posting it at a few forums :) It proved to be popular at rmxpu.

Nin

Downloaded it about a week ago, played it, didn't like it.

Seemed cool at first, but it just didn't captivate me. No thanks.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.