Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Final Fantasy Tactics Menu System for XP

Beorc

I apologize in advance since I imagine this script would be very difficult, but if possible I'd rather like a menu system similar to the one in Final Fantasy Tactics. Here's an example:

final-fantasy-tactics-the-war-of-the-lions-20071001062313491_640w.jpg

The only edits I'd like to see are a removal of the HP/MP/CT/EXP/BrFa menu at the top, and in the bottom menu, a removal of the level and experience text and Bravery and Faith. I suppose you can use the RTP Window designs, since that part's not really important to me. When a character is selected, I'd like the options to appear in the upper right corner and be listed as "Ability", "Status", and "Items". Once one of them is selected, I suppose it could move to a more normal RMXP menu screen (for the ability menu I'll likely need another script, so unless you want to do that too I wouldn't worry about that menu for now). I hope this is clear; there weren't any pictures I could find that matched the rest of what I was looking for...

Although, while I'm here, I may as well ask about another script I couldn't find. I'm also looking for a script that sets the game so that the character that appears outside of battle cannot be selected inside of battle (I'm using the GTBS). And, if possible, could you change it so "Ability" is "Equip" for this character in the menu instead and leads to a different menu? If that's not possible, could you simply make it so he does not appear in the menu either? He's set as character 26, just in case you need to know. Thanks in advance if you could help with either script.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.