Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

final fantasy script

can someone make me a script so my battles are EXACTLY like FF2 (american, the one with cecil,rosa, etc.)
(or if u know where to get one that already exists...that would be great help)
small sprite characters only take a step forward to attack, kneel when hp low, have a lil cast move, etc.

Thanks! :thumb:

akhyrul":2pe5h83v said:
@blackshadow
i think FF2 US = FF4 JP

US version's number is different from Jp,, right?

but i'm not sure about it... CMIIW

Yes in the Super nintendo it was Final fantasy 2. But for gba and nds it is 4. Thats why we never really got final fantasy 3 until the Nintendo released it for NDS. Final fantasy 3 in snes was really final fantasy 6. All the number got mixed up when it came to U.S. It is really FF4 Nintendo just got the number mixed up until they created the GBA. But its a streightned around now. Anyway a bit off topic arn't we?

So just use the link in My first post thats the closest to what your looking for i think.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.