Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Final Fantasy 6 Starter Kit

Hello Comunity

I look for now am scarcely 3 or 4 grant Final Fantasy 6 starters kits and do not despair I it do not find there, I have all ideas which I had in search function entered and has all sides my search paged through nevertheless was futile q.q

now is my question at all still gives it the kit or searches I perfectly in vain or I it simply only surveyed?

I hope it understand which I mean my English not the best am there

Yours sincerely Lunarias

I think I can... understand what you're trying to say.

First of all, this is the wrong forum to post, you should post in the Scripts Requests section.

Second, there is a FF6 starterkit by Dargor, but it's for RPGXP, just to make sure you know that. Just search 'dargor starter kit ff6' on google and it'll redirect you to this forum with the thread in particular.

Cheers.

EDIT:
http://ff6sdk.webs.com/

That's the site.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.