Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[Filled] World Map Script Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'ts not exactly what you are looking for but I requested a few changes to Sephiroth Spawns world map script, but he decided to completely redo it, so maybe he could add a few options to it that would make it more like this.

If you don't know of that script, you can look in the screenshots in my project thread, it's the first screenshot.

You have a map that is just a standard rectangle (made in photoshop in my case) and then the script gives it that globe effect my distorting it around a sphere. You take the coordinates of all your locations in paint for example, and then in the script call you can position all your different towns etc.

But SS is in the process of making it much better and completely redoing it to add to his test bed i think. So I assume suggestions are more likely to be added at this moment in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.