Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[FILLED] Message with more choices if a switch is on

I want it so when you use a skill, a messagebox comes up with the text "What do you want to transmute?" But the thing is, I don't want any choices to be there until I activate a switch. For example, I have a switch, and when it is enabled, you have the option "Spear", and then if you select it, it will call a common event that I can choose. Then, if I have a different switch on, then the option "Katana" is added, which will call a different common event when selected. I want it to have more than 4 options, and then an option always at the bottom (or only at the very top, if always at the bottom isn't possible), that says "Do nothing", that will do nothing. For the options names, if possible I want them to be chosen in the script. I would also like the script to be compatible with the SDK 1.5, which I think is the one used by the Mr. Mo ABS I am using. I hope I gave enough detail. :(

If anybody could write this script for me, I would of course give them credit, and I would be very, very happy. ^_^ Before I end the message, yes, I did search the forums.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.